My Popular Posts
Ingredients: 6 – 8 cups shortening 20 chicken wing pieces 1 egg, beaten 1 cup milk 2 cups all purpose flour 2.5 tsp salt ¾ tsp pep...
"Kuma Inn: Lechon Kawali - Deep Fried Suckling Pig by panduh, on Flickr"> Enjoy this Filipino food that really makes a dif...
Photo Source: "Let's Eat by jhittell, on Flickr"> Author Resource: Alexandra Muravyeva. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ale...
Photo Source: "Ensaymada by SweetnessinSeattle, on Flickr"> A soft texture bread with creamy taste topped with melted but...
About the Author If you would like to save on your next meal at Chilis, I highly recommend you get some Chilis coupons here. It truly ...
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Breaded Boneless Pork Chops
Photo Source: "Saucy Spiced Pork Chops by Kraft Recipes, on Flickr">
Boneless pork chops are simmered to perfection with a simple combination of vegetables, a little flour and seasonings, and chicken broth. Serve these tasty pork chops with potatoes or macaroni and cheese for a fabulous everyday family meal. You can add your own ideas on how to cook this dish and side dish too.
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 4 pork chops, boneless
• 3 tablespoons flour
• 2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
• 2 tablespoon butter or more olive oil
• 1/2 cup chopped celery
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
• 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1) Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2) Combine 3 tablespoons of flour and the Cajun seasoning.
3) Coat pork chops thoroughly then brown on both sides in the hot oil.
4) Remove to a plate and add the butter to the skillet. Add onion, green pepper, and celery and cook, stirring, until slightly wilted.
5) Stir in flour until blended. Stir in the chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce. Add the pork chops to the skillet, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until pork is tender.
6) Cooking time for 1 hour.
7) Serves 4.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: A freelance writer who meticulously structured and maintained blogs just for you:A LIFE SO FAR AWAYand my other blog:OFW: THIS IS MY LIFE AND STORY Thank you for your valuable time. Follow my business & writings and you'll find what life's meant to be.
The selected online articles, images, and videos are to provide free quality content for visitors, allowing to browse and read. If you want to "Copy and Paste Articles" for your website, research, lessons or blog, be sure to put 'About the Author' detail section linking back to their own website also known as 'article marketing'. Post in a comment box your intent and link. Be honest and patient for all the posted articles by way of thanking the respective authors for their quality articles.
Disclaimer: You agree not to hold the author of this blog liable for any errors in publishing articles. Contact the author for any theft of original content you did not authorize to be published and we will remove it immediately. The author does and will not endorse material published in articles or submitted sites to be accurate information and should not be used for medical or legal reference. The author of this blog, respective authors and publishers of articles and websites is to be used as a guide only and should not be seen as true and correct without further research and consulting professionals.