Breaded Boneless Pork Chops
Fernando Lachica 9:05 AM
Photo Source: "Saucy Spiced Pork Chops by Kraft Recipes, on Flickr">
Boneless pork chops are simmered to perfection with a simple combination of vegetables, a little flour and seasonings, and chicken broth. Serve these tasty pork chops with potatoes or macaroni and cheese for a fabulous everyday family meal. You can add your own ideas on how to cook this dish and side dish too.
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 4 pork chops, boneless
• 3 tablespoons flour
• 2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
• 2 tablespoon butter or more olive oil
• 1/2 cup chopped celery
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
• 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1) Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2) Combine 3 tablespoons of flour and the Cajun seasoning.
3) Coat pork chops thoroughly then brown on both sides in the hot oil.
4) Remove to a plate and add the butter to the skillet. Add onion, green pepper, and celery and cook, stirring, until slightly wilted.
5) Stir in flour until blended. Stir in the chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce. Add the pork chops to the skillet, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until pork is tender.
6) Cooking time for 1 hour.
7) Serves 4.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: A freelance writer who meticulously structured and maintained blogs just for you:A LIFE SO FAR AWAYand my other blog:OFW: THIS IS MY LIFE AND STORY Thank you for your valuable time. Follow my business & writings and you'll find what life's meant to be.
All Rights Reserved@Fernando Lachica. Powered by Blogger.